- 1 avocado, stoned
- pinch chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 spinneysFOOD Portobello Mushrooms
- bunch spinneysFOOD Spring Onions, sliced into 5cm lengths
- 2 spinneysFOOD Free Range Eggs
- 2 sesame seed brioche burger buns
- handful spinneysFOOD Alfalfa Sprouts
- small handful spinneysFOOD Baby Spinach
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl with the chilli flakes. Mash until fairly chunky then season.
- Set a griddle pan brushed with 1 tbsp oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for2 minutes, turn over and add the spring onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, or until nicely charred.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs with the remaining oil until the whites are set and yolks runny (spoon the hot oil over the eggs to speed up cooking).
- Toast the bun halves and spread with the mashed avocado. Layer with mushrooms, spring onions, sprouts and spinach. Top with the fried eggs and bun lids to serve.