- 180g SpinneysFood Tenderloin Steak
- zest of 1 lime
- ½ tsp SpinneysFood Fine Cumin
- 1 tbsp SpinneysFood Sunflower Oil
- 2 bread rolls
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp refried beans
- 2 tbsp tomato salsa, plus extra to serve
- salad leaves, to serve (optional)
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings, to serve (optional)
- Put the steak in a dish, add the lime zest and cumin, season and coat well. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Set a frying pan with the oil over a high heat. Add the steak and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking. Leave to rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Cut the rolls in half and spread mayonnaise over the base of each. Mix the beans and salsa and spoon on top.
- Add the salad leaves and onion rings, if using, and finish with the steak. Place the bread roll lids on top and serve with extra salsa on the side, if you like.