- 4 clementines, separated into segments, plus juice of 1 clementine
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 green apples
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 500g smoked salmon, sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together the juice of 1 clementine, the olive oil and the lime juice. Season and set aside.
- Just before serving, core and thinly slice the apples and thinly shave the fennel. Put the clementine segments, apple and fennel in a large bowl. Season and gently mix together.
- Arrange the smoked salmon slices on eight serving plates. Pile the clementine, apple and fennel mixture on top and drizzle over the citrus dressing.