- Brussels sprouts
- venison fillet
- SpinneysFood diced butternut
- Stokes' Fig Relish
- Cook the Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and halve.
- Rub the venison all over with oil; season well. Set a frying pan over a high heat and sear the fillet on all sides. Cook for 2-3 minutes more or until done to your liking.
- Cook the butternut, tip into a pan and mash well. Add butter and season to taste.
- Set a frying pan with 1 tbsp oil over a medium- high heat. Cook the sprouts for 2-3 minutes, turning often, until crisp.
- Warm 4 tbsp relish. Divide the mash among plates, top with sliced venison and the sprouts and drizzle with relish.