- 4 SpinneysFood Free Range Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp butter, plus extra for toast
- chervil or parsley leaves, to serve (optional)
- 2 slices toast, to serve
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl, then season.
- Set a shallow, non-stick pan over a medium heat and melt the butter until it is sizzling. Pour the eggs into the pan.
- Stir the eggs continuously with a wooden spoon or spatula for 1½-2 minutes, until set. They'll still be a bit runny, but scrambled eggs continue to cook after removing them from the heat.
- Divide between two bowls or plates, top with chervil or parsley, if using, and serve with buttered toast.