- 2 tbsp SpinneysFood Sunflower Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6cm piece ginger, finely grated
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 16 small tiger prawns, shelled and deveined
- 50g crème fraîche
- 40g mayonnaise
- 100g white crab meat
- 1 avocado
- 8 soft buns
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- Put the oil, garlic, ⅔ of the ginger, half the lime zest and all the juice in a bowl. Stir to combine, then add the prawns. Season, toss to coat, then transfer to the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Set a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until just cooked through. Leave to cool, then transfer to the fridge.
- Put the crème fraîche, mayonnaise, remaining ginger and lime zest in a bowl. Mix to combine, season and stir through the crab meat.
- Cut the buns in half down the centre, without slicing all the way through.
- Gently fold the prawns into the crab mixture and divide among the buns. Thinly slice the avocado and add to the buns. Scatter over the coriander leaves and serve.