- 2 x 200g packs udon noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pack spinneysFOOD Angus Beef Peppered Steaks
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 200g pack spinneysFOOD Exotic Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 spring onion, chopped, to garnish
- Cook the udon noodles according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, rub the olive oil over the steaks and fry in a smoking hot pan for 4 minutes, turning halfway. Remove and leave to rest.
- Heat a wok until smoking, add the sesame oil and stir-fry mix and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the noodles and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice the steak. Divide the noodle stir-fry between two bowls, top with the steak and a drizzle of soy sauce. Garnish with spring onion, if you like.