- 2 spinneysFOOD Organic Cucumbers
- 150g natural yogurt
- zest and juice of 2 lemons, plus wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp chopped mint, plus handful leaves
- 10g fresh oregano, leaves picked
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 spinneysFOOD Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp spinneysFOOD Fine Cumin
- 4 wholemeal Arabic breads
- lamb’s lettuce, to serve
- For the tzatziki, grate a cucumber into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and use your hands to squeeze out as much water as possible. Discard the liquid.
- In another bowl, combine 100g yogurt and the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Stir in the grated cucumber and chopped mint, then transfer to the fridge.
- Tip the oregano, garlic and mint leaves into a mortar and pestle. Add 1 tsp salt and the remaining lemon zest and juice then pound to a paste.
- Light the barbecue. Put the chicken, garlic paste, remaining yogurt and the cumin in a bowl. Mix well to coat, then marinate for 25 minutes.
- Grill the chicken on the barbecue for 15 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until charred and cooked through. Transfer to a board, rest for 10 minutes then slice.
- Warm the Arabic bread on the barbecue and peel the remaining cucumber into ribbons.
- To assemble the wraps, top the bread with slices of chicken, the lamb’s lettuce and cucumber ribbons. Secure with cocktail sticks, if you like, and serve with tzatziki and lemon wedges.