- 2 grapefruit
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis
- ¾ tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g Tegel Meal Maker Cracked Pepper Shredded Chicken
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ bunch spinneysFOOD Coriander, leaves picked
- ½ bunch spinneysFOOD Mint, leaves picked
- handful roasted salted peanuts, to garnish
- Pare the grapefruit and cut into segments over a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from one of the segmented fruits into another bowl and whisk in the sweet chilli sauce, ketjap manis, fish sauce and vegetable oil.
- To the grapefruit segments, add the chicken, spring onions, coriander and mint. Pour over half the dressing and turn gently to coat.
- Divide the salad between two plates and scatter with the peanuts. Serve the remaining dressing on the side.