- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 scoops strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 12 SpinneysFood Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 SpinneysFood Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Divide the scoops of ice cream among 6 of the milk chocolate chip cookies and 6 of the double chocolate chip cookies.
- Top each scoop with a matching cookie.
- Gently press together to make a sandwich, then freeze for 30 minutes, until the ice cream is firm. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before you’re ready to serve.