- 90g Greek yogurt
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 70g pickled jalapeños, finely
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves picked
and chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 SpinneysFood Free Range Egg,
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 mini finger rolls
- 150g tomato salsa
- Stir the yogurt, lime zest and juice together and chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Put the black beans in a bowl, mash thoroughly, then stir in the breadcrumbs, jalapeños, garlic, coriander and egg yolk. Use your hands to shape into 20 small equal-sized balls.
- Add the oil to a large frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Cook the balls for 5-7 minutes, in batches if necessary, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Halve each roll lengthways and spread the bases with salsa. Place two black bean balls on top of each, sprinkle with coriander and serve the lime yogurt on the side.