- 100g dried apricots
- 150ml spinneysFOOD Sparkling White Grape Juice
- 30g butter
- 1 tbsp spinneysFOOD Honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 60g shelled pistachios
- ½ tsp spinneysFOOD Ground Cinnamon
- 25g spinneysFOOD Caster Sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 4 squares ready-rolled puff pastry, each cut into 4 triangles
- 500ml spinneysFOOD Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream
- 500ml spinneysFOOD Madagascan Vanilla with Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the apricots in a bowl, pour over the sparkling juice and leave to steep.
- Melt the butter and honey in a small saucepan set over a low heat. Remove from the heat.
- In a food processor, blitz the pistachios, cinnamon, sugar and seeds from the vanilla pod to fine crumbs.
- Arrange the pastry triangles on the tray, brush both sides with the honey butter and sprinkle with the pistachio mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed up and golden.
- When you’re ready to serve, drain and chop the apricots. Layer six glasses with scoops of vanilla and salted caramel ice cream, the apricots and crumbled shards of honey pastry.