- 2 sea bream, gutted and cleaned
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 75g fresh coconut, grated
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- small bunch coriander, leaves picked, plus extra to serve
- 2cm piece ginger, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime, 1 extra lime, thinly sliced, plus wedges to serve (optional)
- Light the barbecue and wait until the coals have a light covering of ash and are glowing.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper and lay the fish on top. Brush all over with 1 tbsp coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix the remaining coconut oil, coconut, chilli, garlic, coriander, ginger, lime zest and juice.
- Slash the skin of both fish 3 times and insert a slice of lime. Carefully stuff the cavities with the coconut and chilli mixture and add the remaining lime slices.
- Transfer the fish to a fish grill basket or wrap in a double layer of foil and cook on the barbecue for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through. Serve with extra lime wedges, if you like.