- 75ml extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 corn cob, husk removed
- 50g spinneysFOOD Parsley, chopped
- 50g spinneysFOOD Coriander, chopped
- 2 spinneysFOOD Peeled Garlic Cloves, crushed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp white grape vinegar
- 2 avocados
- 2 packs spinneysFOOD Wagyu Beef Kebabs
- Set a large griddle pan with 1 tbsp oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the corn for 8-10 minutes, or until charred. Remove from the pan, leave
to cool then slice the kernels from the cob.
- Combine the herbs, garlic, onion, chilli, tomatoes, lime juice, vinegar and 75ml olive oil in a bowl. Stone the avocados, chop the flesh and fold into the chimichurri salad with the corn. Season.
- Return the griddle pan to the heat with the remaining oil. Griddle the kebabs for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is charred and done to your liking.
- Transfer the salad to a large plate and serve with the kebabs.