- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 180ml double cream
- 4 peaches, halved and stoned
- 2 tbsp SpinneysFood Sunflower Oil
- Set a small pan with the honey and rosemary over a high heat for 30 seconds, until just beginning to simmer. Set aside and leave to cool for 1 minute.
- Put the cream and the honey mixture in a bowl and beat with an electric hand whisk to soft peaks.
- Set a large griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Brush the cut side of the peaches with oil. Cook, cut-side down, for 4-5 minutes, or until warmed through and nicely charred.
- Divide the peaches among four bowls and serve topped with honey and rosemary cream.