- 2 x 500g packs boneless Tegel Chicken Thighs
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½ tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g parsley, leaves picked
- small bunch chives
- 400g can spinneysFOOD Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can spinneysFOOD Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Rockit apple
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the chicken thighs in a large bowl with the garlic and cornflour. Season and turn to coat.
- Set a large frying pan with the olive oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, turning halfway, until lightly browned.
- Arrange the thighs in a roasting tray. Roast for 15-20 minutes, basting halfway, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley and chives and put in a large bowl with the cannellini and kidney beans, lemon zest and juice, sumac, apple vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Mix together then season.
- Just before you’re ready to eat, chop the apple and toss through the bean salad. Serve with the garlic chicken thighs.