- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack spinneysFOOD Shish Tawook Chicken Kebabs
- 1 UAE cucumber
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 3 spinneysFOOD Peeled Garlic Cloves, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- small handful spinneysFOOD Mint, leaves chopped
- 4 Arabic breads, warmed
- 300g Greek salad, from the deli
- Set a large frying pan with the oil over a medium heat. Cook the kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning often, or until the chicken is golden and cooked.
- Meanwhile, grate the cucumber into a sieve set over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess water and transfer the cucumber to a bowl. Add the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and mint. Season.
- To assemble the gyros, spread some tzatziki on each Arabic bread. Top with the chicken, Greek salad and more tzatziki to finish. Serve with lemon wedges.