- 200g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 400g dark chocolate, broken
- 90g golden syrup
- 140g glacé cherries, roughly chopped
- 70g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 70g mini marshmallows
- 120g coconut biscuits, roughly broken
- 5 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Grease and line a 24cm square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the cherries, walnuts, marshmallows and biscuits.
- Mix until well combined, then tip into the tin. Level the surface with the back of a spoon, then scatter over the desiccated coconut and transfer to the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Cut into 36 or so small squares and return to the fridge until ready to serve.