- 50g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- ½ shallot, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 potato bread bun
- 2 spinneysFOOD Free Range Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Grease an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, shallot and curry powder.
- Cut the potato bun into 8 chunky soldiers, add to the butter and turn well to coat. Transfer to the prepared dish. Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs to your liking and serve with the soldiers.