- 3 stone fruit (plums, nectarines and apricots), halved and stoned
- 100g cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 tsp butter
- pinch SpinneysFood Fine Cinnamon
- 1½ tbsp SpinneysFood Honey, plus extra to serve
- 75g ricotta
- 50g SpinneysFood Cream Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Oil a small roasting dish.
- Put the fruit cut-side up in the dish. Dot over the butter, sprinkle with the cinnamon and drizzle over ½ tbsp honey. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the ricotta, cream cheese and remaining honey together in a small bowl. Chill in the fridge until needed.
- Drizzle the ricotta with extra honey and serve with the warm stone fruit.