- 200g dark chocolate, broken
- 100g butter
- 2 spinneysFOOD Free Range Eggs
- 160g muscovado sugar
- 50g spinneysFOOD All-Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp spinneysFOOD Sea Salt Flakes
- 60g walnuts, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 500ml spinneysFOOD Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 plums, chopped
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Beat for 5 minutes, or until pale and thick.
- Fold the melted dark chocolate into the egg mixture then add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sea salt, walnuts and milk chocolate. Fold gently to combine then cover and chill for an hour.