- 4-6 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 35g parmesan, finely grated
- 80ml olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 35g pine nuts
- 500g Tenderstem broccoli
- 350g cooked beetroot, sliced into wedges
- Put the rosemary, garlic, parmesan and oil in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season, then add lemon juice to taste.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan over a low heat until golden.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and season.
- Pour three-quarters of the pesto over the broccoli and toss well to coat.
- Arrange the broccoli and beetroot on a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining pesto. Scatter over the pine nuts and finish with a little finely grated zest.