- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 tsp sumac
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 5 wholemeal Arabic breads, cut into triangles
- 400g spinneysFOOD Chick Peas, drained
- 100g cooked chicken, shredded
- 100g Monterey Jack, grated
- 100g spinneysFOOD Cheddar, grated
- 80g labneh
- 80g pico de gallo
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp sliced fresh or pickled jalapeños
- Thirty minutes before you’re ready to cook, light the barbecue.
- Put the avocado, sumac and lemon juice in a bowl. Season and mash together, then stir in the pine nuts.
- Grill the bread on the barbecue for 5 minutes, turning halfway, until golden and crisp.
- Arrange in a roasting tray. Scatter with the chick peas, shredded chicken and cheese. Cover with the lid or foil and cook for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Dollop the labneh, pico de gallo and mashed avocado onto the nachos. Scatter with the radishes, spring onions and jalapeños