- 12 SpinneysFood Chicken Thighs, skin on
- 2 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 350g Fashion watermelon flesh, cubed
- 3 local cucumbers or ¾ regular cucumber, cubed
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 20g flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5.
- Lift the skin away from the chicken thighs and push ¾ of the rosemary into the gaps. Arrange on a large roasting tray and drizzle with oil. Place in the oven.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey and remaining rosemary in a bowl. After the chicken has been in the oven for 15 minutes, remove and coat with the balsamic mixture.
- Return the chicken to the oven for 20-25 minutes, basting a few times with the glaze, until the skin is crisp and the meat is completely cooked through.
- Just before serving, mix the watermelon, cucumber, mint and almonds together. Serve with the balsamic roast chicken.