- 160g spinneysFOOD Cherries, stoned and halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 80g spinneysFOOD Baby Spinach
- 125g goats’ cheese, chopped
- 50g Melissa’s Almond Clean Snax with Chia and Flaxseed
- Put the cherries in a bowl with the balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season, turn to coat and leave to macerate for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the baby spinach on a large plate and drizzle with the remaining oil. Scatter the goats’ cheese over the salad with the almond bites and cherries.