- 45g tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 6 pitta breads
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 5 vine tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 300g feta, crumbled
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- mixed salad leaves, to serve (optional)
- Put the tahini, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk to combine, then loosen with water, 1 tbsp at a time, until you have a dressing-like consistency. Season.
- Cut the pitta breads in half and gently open up.
- Fill with the cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, feta and spring onions. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and serve any extra on the side with salad leaves, if you like.